There are many discount cigars available for sale and by now you may have bought them. The next step is learning how to smoke cigars the right way. Smoking a cigar must be done the right way otherwise you could end up having a bad experience. To help you in this attempt, read the following points that will help you smoke a cigar appropriately before buying a cigar from a cigar shop:
• Holding a cigar: a cigar should never be kept between the index and the medium similar to a cigarette. The right way to hold it is between your thumb and forefinger. Removing the cigar strip is a matter of personal preference. If you want to remove it, wait until the cigar has been smoked for a couple of minutes. It will be easier to get rid of the band without tearing the wrapper because the band’s glue would have overheated.
• The right method to light a cigar: the cigar can be lit with matches or a lighter. The key is not to rush to light the cigar. Be patient. Grab your cigar horizontally and touch the flame. Turn around the flame near the cigar’s foot until it starts to burn. Next gently blow. Make sure the burn is uniform so that the side does not burn faster than the other. Be sure to gently exhale on the open end to ensure systematic combustion.
• Inhaling the smoke when I smoke cigars: never inhale the cigar smoke. Alkalinity and the low amount of nicotine can make a person cough. Furthermore, the body of the cigar and flavored can be enjoyed without inhaling.
• Duration of smoking of a cigar: to fully exploit a cigar, try to smoke unhurriedly and do not draw very often, otherwise the cigar will heat up and the taste will spoil. Take a shot per minute. Smoking crown cigars can last about 1.5 hours. Larger ones like Double Corona and Churchill take more than an hour to smoke.
• What to do when a cigar stops burning, This is a typical thing that happens and in particular if one has smoked more than half the cigar. Therefore, there is no need to worry about this. Next, exhale so that the cold smoke is ejected. So turn on the cigar as you do with a brand new one. In this way, you will be able to smoke the cigar up to 2 hours after you have turned it off. After 2 hours the whole cigar would taste like cold smoke. Usually, you can smoke longer cigars the next day on the condition that you have smoked no more than half.
• It is not good to shake the ashes of cigars: the reason for this is a good cigar that will have more ash. It’s nice to keep a balance. You should not shake your cigars to precipitate the ash hurriedly, or hold it for too long because it blocks the flow of air. This is why combustion may become irregular.
• Put the cigar down: turn off the cigar when the cigar starts to give excess heat and causes an aftertaste. The way to do this is to let the cigar stop emitting light on its own and then throw it away immediately.
• How to start with cigar smoking, The best way to start smoking cigars is to buy cheap cigar packs.