I’m sure you’ve spent months trying to figure it out. All right. I spent years. And you know what, I will provide you with the information for free. Because, Because Lamisil is deadly and I’m tired of hearing / seeing / reading about all worthless home remedies that do not work.
Toenail fungus treatments that do not work
* Vick steam scrubbing: can be effective if you use a child’s toenails and only in the most delicate cases. I’m not impressed with it anyway.
* Tea tree oil – alone is rubbish. If it is mixed with another ingredient, it will be more effective in the initial stages. Look under.
* Creams, oils, topical lotions in pharmacies and drugstores – shit. They can claim to work but they do not. Save your money. Read the fine print. Although it is called Toenail Fungus Blaster, the back of the package will read “not for toenail fungus”. Go there and read yourself – I’m serious!
* Copper ionotophoresis: forget it. All you are doing is driving the toxic copper into your blood. Furthermore, it is expensive. Heel mushroom treatments that work
Now do not get excited. It takes effort on your part to get an effective treatment. More often, a month of daily efforts is needed to get rid of the toenail fungus. It is also a question of gravity. If your toenail fungus is so bad that your nails are 1/4 “thick and curl, you will need to remove them surgically.
I will provide effective treatments for toenail mushrooms in order from the most severe to the least severe:
Surgical removal of the nail -> Lamisil -> Acidophilis Beer Soak -> DMSO / Tea Tree -> Vicks
Surgical removal of the toenail fungus: this is obviously the worst case scenario. If the toenails are so thickened and curled, it is almost impossible to effectively treat these nails with anything. You can try the other treatments that I suggest but the probability of success may not be what you want.
Lamisil: this stuff is not only extremely expensive. It is extremely hepatotoxic – harmful to the liver. I took it as I did not know about the other treatments. I did not need surgery because the toenail fungus was not so gnarled, but Vick’s did not work and tea tree oil did not work. So while I was in Russia, I bought enough Lamisil to settle down and swallow it for 2 months a day. Ouch. Fortunately I only paid $ 125 for the Lamisil. Here in the United States we talk about $ 1500 dollars more than Lamisil to effectively treat the fungus. This hurts – especially when the insurance does not cover it. What hurts is someone’s liver. Lamisil metabolites are really harmful to the liver, so I recommend talking to a naturopathic doctor who specializes on how to repair the liver during and after treatment with Lamisil. Fortunately, the liver is a difficult organ. Did you know that you can remove 1/3 of your liver and regrow!,! Really.
Acidophilis Beer Soak: It looks hilarious and like a gimmick, but believe me, the small fungal creatures under the nails start running when they taste Guiness Stout, a cruel bacterium. I would never have believed in this remedy if it did not come from a respected professor / doctor. He used it effectively all but once. That time he was due to the use of acidophilus capsules, light beer and apple cider vinegar. That will not work.
What to do:
* Buy dark beer, white vinegar, sachets of acidophile (or 50 billion organisms in powder)
* Get a big enough tub for the treatment area (cat boxes are good – new please!)
* Add 1 liter of dark beer at room temperature, 1 liter of white vinegar, 50 billion acidophilus bacteria.
* Soak your feet in this solution for 20 minutes before entering at night.
* Take a large container and pour all the solution and put it in the refrigerator. This saves you money as you can reuse it.
* Repeat the operation using the same solution, but only add sufficient hot water to heat the solution.
* Every 3rd time, add another 50 billion organisms to the solution.
* Do this every day for 30 days or until you see a normal healthy growth of the toenail.
* If you add urea paste to the nail during the day and soak your toes in the solution overnight, the tinea unguinum will probably go away faster. You can also repeat the immersion in solution twice a day. This will work. If you follow the directions as I wrote them, your toenail fungus, tinea unguinum, onchomiosi – whatever you want to call it – will be dead and you’ll have beautiful nails again. I promise.
DMSO and tea tree oil treatment for toenail fungus: this may work, but only in situations where the fungus is not severe. If the nail shows only the sign of being infected, then give it a chance.
What to do:
* Go to your local store and buy some DMSO and tea tree oil.
* Clean and scratch your nails very well with soap and water.
* Apply in equal parts [with a cotton swab or a swab] a light layer of DMSO (99%) and tea tree or thuja essential oil to the toenail fungus.
* Put a patch on the nails.
* Repeat three times a day. Yes. 3 times a day. Do you want the mushroom to disappear, Good. 3 times a day
* Remember – this is only effective if the tonail fungus is not severe. If you want it to really work, make beer soaks.Vicks Vapor Rub treatment for toenail fungus: I have not seen it work, but pediatricians claim it does. The nails of young children are not so thick and presumably the menthol penetrates and kills the fungus. My 2 year old son had a toenail fungus and this did not kill him. It helped to slow it down, that’s all.
So it’s like that. Those are the effective treatments. You can send a hug by mail when you see your mushroom disappearing. And you can also tell people about this awesome blog post – I really want to help the public gain health without drugs and this rumor should definitely help.
All written ingredients are easy to obtain except urea paste. This must be prescribed by a doctor. Key Pharmacy in Renton, Washington sells it and sends it all over the world. They also add tea tree and DMSO. Recommend your doctor about this fantastic pharmacy.
If you have a fungal infection of any other kind on your body such as: tinea versicolor, tinea crura, tinea pedis, jock itch, athlete’s foot, crap crap, then I recommend the Saprox natural antifungal treatment. Saprox is a natural antifungal mud from the Czech Republic. It works quickly and effectively. Just apply it, let it dry and wash once or twice a day until the fungus is gone. Saprox has not been shown to eliminate the toenail fungus, but if mixed with DMSO, it is possible.
If you have questions about what I have written, write to me. I will help you.
In good health, Ben